Exclusive Tour Inside Tel Aviv Diamond Exchange
Savransky Private Jeweler invites you to a VIP tour of the Israel
Diamond Exchange. The tour takes you through the heart of the bustling diamond center in Ramat Gan, TA.
The Israeli Diamond Exchange, holds the title of the world’s largest diamond exchange, and we at Savransky
Private Jeweler, boast of being the only company that provides tours of this hidden
part of the Israeli economy. The high stakes and sensitive security of the Diamond Exchange means that all guests of the exchange provide passport identification, fingerprints and photos to be used in facial recognition.
We at Savransky Private Jeweler’s guide you through the birth of a polished diamond, by witnessing first hand rough diamonds being polished into the finest of gemstones, in one of Israel’s diamond cutting factory. We see diamond cutters who have been polishing diamonds for over 50 years, and are
of the best cutters worldwide, hard at creating their beloved work. Savransky
Private Jeweler then takes you through to the highly exclusive Exchange Trade Center.
The tour comprehensively teaches you all the particulars of the Exchange Trade Center. We witness members of the exchange in animated negotiations, buying and trading Israeli diamonds that will then be sent and sold worldwide.
The mastermind behind Savransky Private Jeweler is Mr. Hanan Savransky, a third-generation gemologists, and exclusive member of the exchange, whose creations are not only ingeniously designed but are of the
highest quality and style. The cutting of the diamond, the jewelry designs and
stone settings are done exclusively by Hanan, making Savransky Private Jeweler’s
one of the only jewelry designers whose pieces come directly from the source. Because
of this process, our prices are up to 40% less than the average price for diamond
and gemstone jewelry. We look forward to hosting and sharing our diamond world
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
- from hotels in and around Tel Aviv
- that combines fingerprint identification and facial scan.
VISIT TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL AREA
- to witness the cutting and polishing a rough diamond
TOUR THE TRADING FLOOR
- where we will learn first-hand of the diamond trade process at the trader's tables
THE GEMOLOGY 4C'S
- a comprehensive and interactive lesson of what adds and detracts value from a diamond
A REFRESHMENT BREAK
– in our boutique including soft drinks, hot beverages and snacks
A PERSONAL MEETING WITH MR. HANAN SAVRANSKY
- who personally polishes, designs and sets all of his jewelry
AN OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE DIAMONDS AND JEWELRY AT SAVRANSKY PRIVATE JEWELER
- this is nonobligatory and up to your discretion
• For parking arrangements please contact our staff.
• Please do not forget to bring your passport along; the entrance to the exchange without a passport is not allowed.
• Weapons of any kind are NOT permitten inside the Diamond Exchange
- The Diamond Exchange is wheelchair user friendly, and our tour is catered to be as inclusive as possible.
- Our tour can be conducted in French, English or Hebrew
The cost of the tour is $85 per person*
Savransky Private Jeweler
*Free to all those who subscribe to our newsletter which can be found at the bottom of the webpage