Exclusive Tour Inside Tel Aviv Diamond Exchange
WHAT IS THERE TO KNOW ABOUT DIAMONDS?
The world’s largest hub of diamonds, The Israel Diamond Exchange, is filled with the most beautiful, large and valuable diamonds in the world. Founded in the 1930’s, the Israel Diamond Exchange, is the largest and most significant Exchange in the world, and is based just outside of the center of Israel, Tel Aviv.
The Israel Diamond Exchange Tour covers every topic relating to diamonds.
The tour follows the entire journey of designer jewelry; from cutting and polishing diamonds, evaluating, designing, exporting and so much more. The first stop is to one of Israel’s most important diamond cutting factories, where rough diamonds are commissioned to be cut by world-class diamond cutters, to be transformed into top tier diamonds.
DID YOU KNOW:
The most valuable and important diamonds are commissioned to be cut only by Israeli diamond cutters.
The tour continues on to explore the Diamond District which is one of the largest workforces in Israel, and is laden with information, history and industry. The tour then takes you inside the Israel Diamond Exchange, where you get to see the magic happen. The International Diamond Trading Hall is not only filled with the most beautiful stones, but history, culture, and superstition.
DID YOU KNOW:
The Israel Diamond Exchange process of trading diamonds, has become world renowned and has permeated how every single diamond trade that is done in every corner of the world.
The final stop is meeting and learning from the mastermind behind Savransky Private Jeweler in his boutique within the Israel Diamond Exchange. Mr. Hanan Savransky, a third-generation gemologist, and exclusive member of the Exchange, whose creations are not only ingeniously designed but are of the highest quality and style. Hanan is active in every single step of the way in creating his luxury pieces and does it all solo. Because of this process, Savransky Jewelry prices are up to 40% less than the average price for diamond and gemstone jewelry when purchasing within the Israel Diamond Exchange. Contact us below to find out more and book your tour!
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
- from hotels in and around Tel Aviv
- that combines fingerprint identification and facial scan.
VISIT TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL AREA
- to witness the cutting and polishing a rough diamond
TOUR THE TRADING FLOOR
- where we will learn first-hand of the diamond trade process at the trader's tables
THE GEMOLOGY 4C'S
- a comprehensive and interactive lesson of what adds and detracts value from a diamond
A REFRESHMENT BREAK
– in our boutique including soft drinks, hot beverages and snacks
A PERSONAL MEETING WITH MR. HANAN SAVRANSKY
- who personally polishes, designs and sets all of his jewelry
AN OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE DIAMONDS AND JEWELRY AT SAVRANSKY PRIVATE JEWELER
- this is nonobligatory and up to your discretion
• For parking arrangements please contact our staff.
• Please do not forget to bring your passport along; the entrance to the exchange without a passport is not allowed.
• Weapons of any kind are NOT permitten inside the Diamond Exchange
- The Diamond Exchange is wheelchair user friendly, and our tour is catered to be as inclusive as possible.
- Our tour can be conducted in French, English or Hebrew
The cost of the tour is $85 per person*
Savransky Private Jeweler
*Recieve a free voucher to all those who subscribe to our newsletter which can be found at the bottom of the webpage